Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 8 - Closing Time

It has been fun for the past 10 or 8 day depending on how you look at it.  Visiting Australia and New Zealand has been amazing.  Singing in the Sydney Opera House is ranked high on my list of amazing things.  Seeing amazing sunsets only reiterate that this earth is so beautiful.  If there was one word to describe New Zealand it would be green.  I have met many wonderful people and learned about different cultures, industries and ecology. 

To those I have met along the way in New Zealand and Australia I say thank you for opening your wonderful country for us to visit.
"E noho rā" ("Goodbye")

To my travel companions it has been fun.  I have gotten to know some of you better.  We have gotten lost together, discovered new countries together, bought many souvenirs, shared my many silly moments, endulged my many questions, drank champagne on the plane, and looked after me and each other. 

God be with you till we meet again

Song 1 - I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again. (We might sing this on the bus)
Song 2 - Closing time

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters
come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found
a
friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning'send.

Yeah, I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from...

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning'send...
................Don't worry I am sure there will be more stories on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment